BABY THOME

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

MY TUMMY @ 20 WEEKS...

I am all belly and he is riding low :)! I had a doctors appointment last week and Dr. Stone was really happy with where my weight was at for 20 weeks! She said that I am only 11 pounds more than my pre-pregnancy weight so I am doing great! She informed me that a healthy weight gain during a pregnancy for a woman my size is between 25-30 pounds so I am right on track. She reminded me to keep eating healthy and that splurging once in a while was OK as long as I did it in moderation and practiced self control! I lost so much weight from being so sick in my first trimester so that helped the weight cause a little, although I still feel guilty for the weight I lost during that time. The important thing is that my weight loss did not hurt the baby and he is doing well. Jake and I got to hear his heartbeat again and she said that it sounded healthy at 150 beats per minute. I look forward to hearing our little guy's heartbeat every time we go to the doctors. There is nothing like hearing your unborn baby's heartbeat...I cry each time I hear it! We were very happy with our visit and are very happy with our doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment