BABY THOME

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

DADDY'S GIFTS TO BABY...

I thought I would share a few things that Daddy has picked up for his little man :). The cute pink Elephant teether was actually bought before Jake knew we were having a boy. He brought it home to cheer me up when I was really sick in my first trimester. I am sure that little man will not mind that it is pink...after all he is only going to chew it up and slobber all over it! Mommy really loves it because of her love for elephants ;). Can you believe Daddy actually picked out the two outfits pictured!? Such good taste! I love the monkey outfit and the cute little monkey face on the butt! The other outfit Jake picked out made him think of his Dad "Grandpa Russ" because he has a Jeep that he takes off roading, and Jake thought it was cute how there is a monkey driving a Jeep! I wonder what Grandpa Russ will think about this outfit?!?!?





No comments:

Post a Comment